HQDA Field Operating Agencies and Staff Support Agencies Cash Clerk, NF-01 in Yongsan, South Korea
It is the applicant's responsibility to read all sections and associated links in this vacancy announcement. Application Information Kit
Dragon Hill Lodge (DHL) operates as an Armed Forces Recreation Center under the Installation Management Command (IMCOM) G-9, U.S Army in support of all the branches of military personnel/civilians assigned by the U.S Forces Korea (USFK) as well as their family members and guests. With DHL's motto, "Serving Those Who Serve", the DHL Staff proudly accepts it's mission to "Create a Great Hotel for America's Total Defense Force".
Learn more about this agency
Accepts cash, personal checks, credit cards, etc. Prepares and issues change fund as required. Collects cash receipts, cash register tapes, checks, credit cards receipts and other supporting documentation. Verifies and issues change fund as required. Prepares Daily Activity Report. Compares cash register tapes with reports, locates and corrects any discrepancies, prepares and maintains cash overage and shortage records for daily sales. Maintains current dishonored check listing, makes preliminary follow-up investigation to assist in collection of dishonored check payments. Operates a cash register. Performs general clerical support tasks.
- #### Job family (Series)
0530 Cash Processing
Conditions of Employment
- Direct Deposit
- U.S Citizens eligible under country Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA)
- One year probationary period may be required
- Social Security Numer and name on the card must be verified upon selection
- Required to work on rotating shifts to provide coverage on evenings, weekends, holidays and other situations (2nd shift hours: 15:00 - 23:30 3rd shift hours: 23:00 - 07:30)
- Position requires employee to wear a uniform
- Appointment is subject to completion of a favorable background checks/investigation (NAC) to determine suitability for this position
- This is a local vacancy announcement
- If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty (Click here to view the form).
QUALIFICATIONS MUST BE CLEARLY VERIFIABLE IN YOUR RESUME. GOVERNMENT POSITIONS MUST INCLUDE PAY PLAN, SERIES, GRADE, TO AND FROM DATES, AND GOVERNMENT AGENCY/DEPARTMENT. All qualification requirements must include experience performing duties equivalent in scope and complexity to the next lower grade level.
The ability to apply basic math skills.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized based upon a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Please check out our application information kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs.
- Refusal of a military spouse to participate in established recruitment procedures for a Regular Full Time (RFT) or Regular Part Time (RPT) positions (for example, interview, and so forth) is considered a declination of employment and is a basis for termination of Spouse Employment Preference (SEP) entitlement for the current PCS of the sponsor.
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Your experience is subject to evaluation and verification against the information in your resume. The numeric rating you receive is a self-assessment only and is based on your responses to the questionnaire. Do not overstate or understate your level of experience and capability. If a determination is made that you rated yourself higher than is supported by your resume, or if your resume lacks sufficient information, you will be rated accordingly or you may be considered ineligible.
Background checks and security clearance
- Required Documents
The following documents must be submitted with your application:
* Resume * U.S Passport & Valid Visa Stamp Optional: Our job application (DA Form 3433) will be accepted in place of a resume. Please note that if you upload multiple resumes, only the most recently uploaded version will be used to determine your qualifications for this position.
The below items are accepted and may be needed to support a qualification and/or claimed priority/preference
- DD 214
- DA 3434 or SF 50
- PCS Order
Including any of the following on your resume may result in an ineligible rating:
Classified or government sensitive information Photos of yourself Personal information, such as specifically mentioning your age, gender, race/national origin, etc Encrypted and digitally signed documents Illegible documents or files that cannot be opened
If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements:
Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
A career with the U.S. Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding. Learn more about federal benefits.
Review our benefits
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.
- How to Apply
How to Apply
You must apply on line via https://www.usajobs.gov/ by the closing date:03/21/2018 reflected on this vacancy announcement. However, if you are unable to upload your application & supporting documents on line, you may use one of the two methods below:
- E-mail: E-mail your application package to the point of contact listed for this announcement.
- In Person: You may drop off your application package in person to the point of contact for this announcement. Neglecting to respond to the job related questions will result in an ineligible rating.
Agency contact information
FX-NAF-DRHILO DRAGON HILL LODGE DO NOT MAIL APO, AP US
Learn more about this agency
Referred applicants will be evaluated by a rating panel to determine the quality and extent of total accomplishments, experience, education, and/or certification. The top candidates will be forwarded to the hiring official for selection consideration and may undergo an interview and reference checks.
- Fair & Transparent
Fair & Transparent
The Federal hiring process is setup to be fair and transparent. Please read the following guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) for federal employees & job applicants
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the hiring agency directly. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodations when:
- An applicant with a disability needs an accommodation to have an equal opportunity to apply for a job.
- An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to perform the essential job duties or to gain access to the workplace.
- An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to receive equal access to benefits, such as details, training, and office-sponsored events.
You can request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the application or hiring process or while on the job. Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Learn more about disability employment and reasonable accommodations or how to contact an agency.
Legal and regulatory guidance
- Financial suitability
- Social security number request
- Privacy Act
- Signature and false statements
- Selective Service
- New employee probationary period
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/493177200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
Open & closing dates: 03/07/2018 to 03/21/2018
Salary: $7.25 to $10 per hour
Pay scale & grade: NF 1
Work schedule: Part-Time - 20 Hours
Appointment type: Temporary - Not to Exceed 1 year