Honeywell Assembler - Level 2 in Siheung, South Korea
Assembler - Level 2
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
Create products that delight our customers and provide needed services.
Career advancement with skills training and demonstration of abilities.
Provide services that increase customer satisfaction and growth.
30 Operate assigned equipment.
30 articipate in continuous improvement activities.
40 Support the Honeywell Operating System
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- Demonstrated ability to ______________________.
- Ability toanalyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Significant ____________ experience
- Ability to communicate information clearly
- Remote Access Required
- 3rd Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD22778
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 26, Mayu-ro 70-beongil, Siheung-si, Gyeonggi-do, Smart-hub 3 Ma 819-1, 2095-10 Jeongwang-dong, Siheung, KYD 15111 KOR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.