Google Technical Solutions Consultant, Android Partner Engineering in Seoul, South Korea
As a Technical Account Manager, you are responsible for providing technical solutions and managing relationships with Google's largest and most strategic online publishers. As a liaison between clients and our technical staff, you flawlessly lead deployments, implementations and integrations of a variety of our product lines (such as Search, Mobile, Video and Commerce). From monitoring product performance to debugging and troubleshooting product code, you are the resident expert that addresses partner needs. You are a technical expert with an entrepreneurial drive and passion for client management.
The Android Partner Engineering team at Google works closely with a varied set of partners across the globe on all aspects including chipsets, devices, carriers and customer support. The team works in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment to align the strategic goals of Google and its partners with the goal of making Android the platform of choice across multiple consumer and enterprise domains. With your technical expertise and knowledge of in-vehicle navigation systems, you are the trusted advisor to Google’s Android Automotive partners from project inception through to production. You will educate partners and internal teams alike. You'll support architecture reviews to determine product fit, and work to simplify and streamline processes, gather and analyze data that help Google and its partners to make informed decisions.
Your goal in Android Automotive is to ensure overall automaker success with Android and related Google navigation services. This includes interfacing directly with partners to deeply understand their business and technical needs, growing technical relationships within the automotive ecosystem, developing programs to help increase adoption of Android and Google services in the automotive ecosystem, and to manage key relationships and projects for ongoing special product development programs.
Whether working with next-gen chipset manufacturers or emerging market telcos, Google's Android Partner Engineering team helps solve some of the toughest mobile technology problems. We work with teams throughout Google to develop solutions for strategic partners around the globe. We maintain crucial relationships with and build technical solutions for our long-term partners who are making Android into a world-changing platform. But we're just getting started.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate for new product features, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Identify, drive, and optimize the business growth of new opportunities by leveraging Google technologies.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with embedded navigation systems.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently and idiomatically
- Experience with Android.
- Skills in C/C++, Java and scripting languages.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and project management skills, with a track record of handling multiple customers and streams of work.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.