Google Team Lead, Mobile App Developer Sales (English, Korean) in Seoul, South Korea
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role, you will focus on leading a team as a people manager and being responsible for business growth of Korea business for both Apps and Games. The Mobile App Developer sales team has big ambitions and global reach. You'll work with the next generation of mobile-first businesses, leading a team of account representatives to exceed goals and drive change to accelerate Google’s position in the fast-growing and strategic business of app install.
As a Team Lead, you'll be responsible for the regional new business strategy, scaling the business and lead a team to deliver on our advertisers’ app marketing goals. You will set strategic objectives and take an analytical approach to sales management, cultivate relationships with key strategic clients in an assigned region, develop sales best practices with your direct reports, define and prioritize growth opportunities and collaborate with regional cross-functional stakeholders.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
- Secure clients by presenting mobile app promotion marketing solutions and creating relevant ad campaigns.
- Work within a team that supports mobile apps, and educate customers on the opportunities within them.
- Thrive in forming cross-functional relationships with other stakeholders to realize advertiser goals.
- Develop sales presentation strategies that optimize the market potential. Provide the ultimate in client service by giving potential new customers the attention they need and deserve.
- Contribute to the development of Google’s comprehensive suite of app promo products.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in strategic sales, and developing new business growth streams.
- Experience managing a team and managing strategic business goals.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently and idiomatically.
- 5 years of experience in advertising sales, account management and/or client services.
- Experience in sales/operations management and strategic planning.
- Understanding of the app developer ecosystem.
- Effective communication, facilitation, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.