Stryker Mako Product Specialist (Sales) in Seoul, South Korea
Requisition ID 28679BR
Job Title Mako Product Specialist (Sales)
Group MedSurg and Neurotech
Business Unit Shared Service
Business Function Sales
Country Korea, South
Employment Category Full Time
Percent Travel Required None
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Job Description / Information
Main objective / purpose of the role:
Possess excellent level of product knowledge and proficiency while working under minimal supervision on multiple tasks
Promote growth of Stryker by partnering with JR marketing, sales, and distributors and by actively identifying potential sales leads
Train and develop customers, business partners and employees to support Mako business growth and market penetrationLaunch new account in collaboration with a distributor
Key deliverables / Critical success factors :
1. Clinical support & account launch
: Serves as a Mako product specialist (MPS) to lead and support MPS of distributors and new account launch. Serve as a MAKO clinical expert and provide product clinical support and guidance to customers.
- Train surgeons and hospital personnel , including operation room staff, radiology and central sterile processing on the use of the Mako System, accessories, disposables and implants per the Mako released surgical techniques and guides
- Provide surgeons and operation room staff Clinical/Technical support in the operation of the MAKO robotic arm, its SW applications, associated equipment and instruments to insure delivery of best clinical outcomes.
- Use proprietary software to prepare pre-operative CT scans for use in conjunction with the company's Robotic Arm, assists surgeon in preoperative robotic procedure surgical planning .
- Support distributors‘ MPS in solving product problems with customersin an expeditious manner.
- Serve as a backup to support case coverage at the installed accounts
- Certify new MPS’s by delivering on the job training and guidance following company’s policies.
- Able to assisit conventional implants surgery as well
2. Sales execution & managing relationships with key surgeons
: Support development and execution of the sales plan to deliver the sales target as well as grow the utilization of the Mako system by customer training and education with an objective to increase procedure volume with current and potential surgeons.
- Actively sell the clinical benefits of the products, collect the voice of customers on product experiences,
- Build strong, positive relationships with key surgeons and operation room staff at installed accounts and potential accounts
3. Clinical training and education, and marketing execution
: Develop and deliver training and education programs for Stryker employees/partners and customers on MAKO products. Partner with JR sales and marketing on local MAKO promotional efforts, and total JR perspective if necessary.
- Lead MAKO Clinical Education and Training. Responsibilities may include MPS training, surgeons and hospital staff and other Stryker colleagues.
- Support development preparation and delivery of MAKO MedEd programs or KOL engagement program by collaborating with marketing, MedEd team.
- Support execution of marketing activities in the areas of new product launch or promotional activities.
Academic qualifications / degree & relevant prior experience:
Bachelor’s degree at the minimum
35 years’ sales or marketing experience with min 2 year in sales in orthopedic industry, and JR experience highly preferred
Able to manage operation room environment
Able to get by in Mako certification training course in English
Proven track record in clinical or professional sales or marketing
Established and maintained relationships with key users in a trustable and sustainable way at her/his current career
Key strengths / personal attributes for the role:
Result and goal oriented in a customer centered approach
Interpersonal and communication skill
Ability to understand customer needs and follow up in a timely manner
Management skill and multi-tasking ability with minimal supervision
Be persistent and taking up the challenges, proactive & creative
Self-motivated and work with accuracy Good team player
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability