NES Associates, LLC Jr. Program Control Specialiast (OCONUS) in Seoul, South Korea
Works with and received direction from a Senior PCS in preparation of financial internal/external reports (Annual Operating Plan, Waterfalls, Estimate at Completes (EACs), continuous process improvement, review and approval authority and other responsibilities as required across multiple projects.
- Assist in development of budgets and schedules across multiple projects and lead in performing financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
- Interface with contracts, subcontracts, accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and procurement as well as ensuring compliance with all NES policies, internal controls, disclosed practices and contractual requirements.
- Prepare reports in order to ensure that multiple projects are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and cost control guidelines.
- Prepare reports to meet corporate requirements to include development of monthly estimates at completion and monthly financial reports.
- Prepare reports to meet customer requirements and reporting in support of the NES Program Manager(s) and the NES project team.
- Ensure adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, and preparing expenditure projections, and working with Contracts to submit timely requests for additional funding to the government.
Attention to detail and the ability to complete assigned tasks
- Experience with contract accounting, government accounting concepts, and FAR requirements across multiple programs in a variety of contact types to include T&M;, Cost Plus, and Firm Fixed Price
- Ability to develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity using strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to interact face-to-face with senior levels of management and customer organizations.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, taking direction from a senior PCS.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize workload.
- Ability to learn processes quickly and apply knowledge to unique situations.
- Ability to obtain secret clearance
Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in a professional level finance/accounting/analyst role.
- Demonstrated ability of working on large programs or a diverse account of programs (> $10M annually) to both high customer satisfaction and corporate success
- Experience with Deltek GSC Premiere and/or Deltek Budget and Planning preferred.
Tracking Code: 1707-677
Job Location: Seoul, Seoul Teugbyeolsi [Seoul-T'ǔkpyǒlshi], South Korea
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular