Google Industry Manager (Telco) in Seoul, South Korea
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Work with the regional sales teams to target existing and some new customers and to develop strong relationships with clients and their marketing services agencies.
- Drive business growth in the region/industry by developing senior-level relationships.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic business plans, and prepare and conduct strategic presentations.
- Collaborate and consult with major customers. Increase the client and agency base and optimize their advertising efforts.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an advocate to targeted events and conferences.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in online sales, business development, digital advertising, sports marketing or strategic consulting.
- 8 years of sales and marketing experience in media or advertising industry.
- Strong knowledge of and established relationships within the industry.
- Strategic and analytical sales approach with a focus on building relationships with top tier clients.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem-solving and influencing skills.
- Fluency (written/verbal) in English and Korean
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.