Google Business Development Manager, Sales, Google Marketing Solutions in Seoul, South Korea
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Traditional Media Agency (TMA) Team is responsible for driving incremental business growth via our full-service, creative and media agency partners. As a Business Development Manager, you will focus on strengthening long-term relationships with managed traditional media agencies and drive growth through agency-managed accounts with large brand and performance opportunity.
You provide the highest level of client service to our agency partners. You will develop solutions to drive business growth for high opportunity customers and implement campaigns with your team. You will have experience promoting brand and performance solutions and you have particularly adept abilities in creating presentation material, strategic planning and general business development.
You will gain broad exposure to many Google products and cross-functional teams as we identify and implement solutions that best suit the unique needs of these agency partners and customers.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of small- and medium-sized businesses. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of small business.
- Deliver against assigned strategic goals while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding experience to Google's managed agency partners.
- Collaborate and consult with agencies with the goal of extending relationships, increasing the client and agency base and optimizing their advertising goals.
- Manage and develop primary agency relationships from executive C/B-level down to specific account teams including Media Planners and Buyers.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic plans and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and presentations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of relevant experience in strategy, sales or marketing at a consumer, technology, agency or media company.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in business development, client relationship and servicing.
- Local marketing experience in the broadcasting, advertising or tech industry.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.