Google Analytical Lead, Large Customer Sales in Seoul, South Korea
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
This is a research-oriented and creative position that requires a sharp, analytical mind and a team spirit. You possess comprehensive industry knowledge, and an in-depth understanding of marketing trends and individual client needs. You will brainstorm, develop and refine compelling, customized marketing plans and then deliver them to the Sales team in advance of client-facing meetings or direct presentations.
In addition, you will analyze big data volumes and extract industry insights. You will customize proposals, solutions and Google product features to meet client strategies, priorities, needs and situations (campaign performance, client challenges, business trends, competitive situations, etc). You will also contribute strategically to the growth and direction of Google products and services, utilizing your capacity to work within a changing environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Collaborate and consult with team members regarding customers' strategic business goals.
- Structure and create insights for industries.
- Collaborate with team members to create solid strategic frameworks, and prepare strategic presentations for C-level audiences and working level audiences.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry growth and advance forward-looking strategies within the marketplace.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in a management consulting, venture capital or tech startups.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- 4 years of experience in a role that leverages a business consulting/problem solving approach.
- Experience in complex projects involving marketing metrics, consulting or media.
- Experience with presentations, spreadsheet software and SQL.
- Experience within the local market.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment. Ability to navigate through ambiguity, and work independently.
- Excellent problem solving, analysis, and data modeling skills that can create a compelling insights for industry.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.