ASML [General opening] Software competency engineer in Hwasung, South Korea
- Provide support to internal and external customers by solving escalated problems and providing information to ensure the optimum machine performance criteria are met in the field.
- Develops and implements solutions to unusual and complex technical problems escalated from field service or by customers. Escalates problems to Equipment support per ASML procedure including complete and accurate data and problem descriptions.
- Performs data analysis of systems to resolve problems and/or to improve system performance. Recommend and implement improvements to the hardware and/or process parameters and/or associated methodologies/procedures pertaining to the repair/set-up of the ASML tools.
- Coordinates the various resources in different locations to solve escalated technical problems.
Bachelor’s Degree or above (Preferred Software)
- 2 years
1.Understand system general – AT/XT/NXT 2.Basic software knowledge 3.Unix/Linux 4.Computer language as like C, Matlab
- Fluent English
- Professional Communication Skill
- Capable of dealing with a broad range of technical subjects
- Good analytical, communicative and social skills
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement
Location: Hwasung, Korea
Available since: 3/28/2018
Background: Software Engineering