J&J Family of Companies [Consumer] Occupational Health Nurse in Cheongju, South Korea
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
포지션: Occupational Health Nurse
계열사: 존슨앤드존슨 컨슈머 (Consumer)
근무지: 충청북도 청주시
근무 기간: 1년 (평가 후 연장)
Responsible for optimizing the development and execution of GHS strategies and standards for local operating companies, in the areas of Occupational Health, Wellness & Health Promotion, Employee Assistance Programs and Energy Management. The role is combined with a site-specific Occupational Health and Wellness & Health Promotion role.
1) Where required, lead/support the development of the site Global Health service program development to be in compliance with J&J requirements and legal requirements; be knowledgeable of the business needs, organizational and demographic factors.
2) Responsible for maintenance of first aid room equipment and monitor all first aid kits according to the J&J requirement.
3) Develop/support the site medical surveillance program, including biomonitoring and trending.
4) Communicate OH related findings to Environmental, Health & Safety and site management where required.
5) Support Fitness for Work assessments, including new hire assessments, periodical medical surveillance examinations and Return to Work assessments
6) Review the site Industrial Hygiene data and collaborate with the Environmental, Health & Safety and Human Resources in the development of Similar Exposure Groups
7) Participle in the workplace inspections, Environmental, Health & Safety audits and injury/illness investigations
8) Occupational injury/illness shall be reported and recorded in accordance with J&J recordkeeping requirements and in compliance with local country regulations.
9) Support the company in the management of psychosocial issues and where appropriate, refer employees/family members to available services such as psychological, medical or other resources, including Employee Assistance Services
10) Develop/support the site travel health of travel risk assessment, required vaccination and other travel related information needed
1) Associate degree in Nursing: Occupational Health qualification required
2) Experience: 1+ years of Health Services management experience
3) Technical experience in employee health programs
4) Strong background in Occupational Health (Medical Surveillance, Medical Case Management for Occupational & Non-occupational injuries and illnesses, Recordkeeping, Workplace Incidents & Accidents, Travel Health, Food Hygiene)
[JD 확인 및 지원 방법]
www.careers.jnj.com -> Requisition number 1805632907W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고 클릭 후, “Apply Now”
국&영문 자유양식의 이력서/자기소개서
서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
Johnson & Johnson Korea (8265)