J&J Family of Companies [존슨앤드존슨] Global Health Service Operation Leader in Yongsan-gu, South Korea
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
포지션: Global Health Service Operation Leader
근무지: 서울시 용산구
The GHS Operation Leader will manage an integrated health team across multiple J&J locations. Responsible for implementation of GHS strategy and site level GHS operational service delivery across multiple operations and locations, for all primary care, Occupational Health, Wellness & Health Promotion* Drives health outcomes including reducing population health risks, managing and eliminating workplace health risks and supporting improved business outcomes through advancing employee health and well-being;
1) Develops and manages a team of health professionals that provides superior GHS services to all operating companies within the geographical area to deliver against health and wellness strategies;
2) Accountable for the GHS metrics, goals and outcomes delivered across multiple locations and works with campus lead to develop corrective action where necessary;
3) Accountable for various models of workplace GHS delivery designs based on local regulations, cultures and healthcare infrastructures in multiple locations. Includes varied regulatory compliance, benefit design and healthcare service levels within the campus;
4) Accountable for quality assurance and process efficiencies, including supporting global strategies for the successful deployment of Comprehensive Audit and QA guideline programs and systems for key data and metric tracking
5) Responsible for the talent management of the local teams which includes a mix of J&J employees and contractors;
6) Responsible for vendor management for all GHS vendors operating within the multiple locations;
7) Responsible for developing and maintaining multisite, cross sector work processes and documentation;
8) Responsible for the development, implementation and completion of appropriate medical surveillance programs;
9) Leads and executes key management activities including budget, and regulatory tracking processes;
10) Partners with Campus Lead in decisions relating to for hiring, staff management, workload distribution;
11) Understands local regulatory compliance and the global J&J requirements;
12) Conducts periodic performance and service satisfaction reviews with site leaders and other key stakeholders;
13) Provides GHS technical assistance and support as needed across all locations;
14) Supports the Campus Lead with any specific GHS activities in the geographical area, this can be, but is not limited to, integration and divestiture activities, implementation of new programs and global or regional health promotion activities.
1) Bachelor degree or above in occupational Health, clinic medicine, health care; 5+ years of Health, wellness and/ or occupational health management experience;
2) Strong interpersonal skills and people skills allowing for the ability to motivate, cooperate and work effectively with others
3) Skill in developing partnerships that will support effective interfacing on site
4) Demonstrate skills such as empathy, ability to listen and the ability to manage stressful situations and support customer orientation
5) Demonstrate leadership skills to participate, where required, in the recruitment of staff for the OH service, support professional development, conduct performance appraisals and act as role model and mentor.
6) Demonstrate business acumen, including understanding of English, computer literacy, understanding & knowledge of the core business on site, ability to market and promote site 7) Global Health services, effective communication and interaction across different cultures and the ability to partner with different groups (Environment, Health & Safety, Employee Assistance, Human Resources, work councils, unions, etc)
7) Able to lead a technically diverse group of health professionals and effectively oversee staff performance and implement strategies to optimize staff development and training.
8) Demonstrates the ability to successfully identify and implement strategies that will create a self-sustaining competent occupational health and wellness organization.
9) Demonstrates effective staff mentoring
[JD 확인 및 지원 방법] PC & mobile 지원 모두 가능
www.careers.jnj.com -> Requisition number 1700195886W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고 클릭 후, “Apply Now”
영문 자유 양식의 이력서&자기소개서
서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)