Army Installation Management Command Laborer NA-01 in United States
About the Agency
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Korea wide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP), Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) and Family Member Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.) - Fill in the blank with Area of Consideration identified by management and included in the AOC Assessment.
This position is located at Splish Splash Outdoor Waterpark, USAG Camp Humphreys
- Opens and unpacks cartons of materials and removes contents.
- Moves or uses hand truck to move various items requiring delivery or storage.
- Sets up and breaks down multi-functional areas.
- Arranges mobile furniture, movable walls, light equipment, etc.
For full description of the position: https://acpol2.army.mil/fasclass/searchfs/searchnafoutput.asp?fcp=zutpk3eFRt2fkpzbzq9hm3OLUJmZlIuYkqZV
- Not Required
Who May Apply
This job is open to…
United States Citizens
Questions? This job is open to 1 group.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- A one year probationary period may be required
Three (3) months of laboring experience required. Must have the ability to use, control and clean tools and power equipment used, and ability to follow oral and/or written instructions involving duties with several distinct tasks or steps without constant supervision of each task assigned.
Conditions of Employment:
Medical examination is required
- If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click hereto view form).
What To Expect Next
Your resume will be reviewed to verify that qualification requirements have been met. We appreciate your interest in this position!
Review our benefits
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Employment Overseas provides a lot of additional benefits & entitlements, for information click here
- Applicants must comply with the Exceptional Family Member Program, for information click here
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs.
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/474448800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
Open & closing dates: 2017-07-14 to 2017-07-24
Salary: $8.57 to $9.99 / per hour
Pay scale & grade: NA 1
Series: 3502 Laboring
Appointment type: Seasonal
Work schedule: Intermittent
Job announcement number: FENAFFK1710027890
Control number: 474448800