HQDA Field Operating Agencies and Staff Support Agencies Hotel Desk Clerk NF 01 in United States
About the Agency
It is the applicant's responsibility to read all sections and associated links in this vacancy announcement. Application Information Kit
Dragon Hill Lodge (DHL) operates as an Armed Forces Recreation Center under the Installation Management Command (IMCOM) G-9, U.S Army in support of all the branches of military personnel/civilians assigned by the U.S Forces Korea (USFK) as well as their family members and guests. With DHL's motto, "Serving Those Who Serve", the DHL Staff proudly accepts it's mission to "Create a Great Hotel for America's Total Defense Force".
Makes reservations for incoming guests based on room availability. Interviews incoming guests to determine room assignment. Assists clientele in the completion of required forms and registration cards. Answers questions pertaining to rules and regulations governing the assignment and use of quarters; issues room keys. Provides statement of non-availability when applicable. Posts registration information on the registration card. Orients guests concerning use of facilities and equipment, and other facilities available on post. Answers billing questions and concerns. Assists or arranges transportation. Computes charges for guests checking out, receives payments and room keys; renders receipts. At end of shift, accounts for and secures cash.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Not Required
Who May Apply
This job is open to…
The area of consideration for this vacancy is for U.S citizens who currently reside in Korea with a valid visa stamp.
Questions? This job is open to 1 group.
- Direct Deposit
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- U.S Citizens eligible under country Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA)
- One year probationary period may be required
- Social Security Numer and name on the card must be verified upon selection
QUALIFICATIONS MUST BE CLEARLY VERIFIABLE IN YOUR RESUME. GOVERNMENT POSITIONS MUST INCLUDE PAY PLAN, SERIES, GRADE, TO AND FROM DATES, AND GOVERNMENT AGENCY/DEPARTMENT. All qualification requirements must include experience performing duties equivalent in scope and complexity to the next lower grade level.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide at the level necessary to complete required reports and use a computer for work processing or data entry. Good verbal communication and customer service skills. One-year hotel front desk experience is preferred.
Conditions of Employment
A completed copy of our job application (DA Form 3433) is required at time of application is submitted. (Click here to view the form). Required to work on rotating shifts to provide coverage on evenings, weekends, holidays and other situations. This position requires employees to wear a uniform. Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in the vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
What To Expect Next
Referred applicants will be evaluated by a rating panel to determine the quality and extent of total accomplishments, experience, education, and/or certification. The top candidates will be forwarded to the hiring official for selection consideration and may undergo an interview and reference checks.
Review our benefits
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized based upon a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Please check out our application information kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs.
- Refusal of a military spouse to participate in established recruitment procedures for a Regular Full Time (RFT) or Regular Part Time (RPT) positions (for example, interview, and so forth) is considered a declination of employment and is a basis for termination of Spouse Employment Preference (SEP) entitlement for the current PCS of the sponsor.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/473204600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
Open & closing dates: 2017-07-07 to 2017-07-24
Salary: $7.25 to $10 / per hour
Pay scale & grade: NF 1
Series: 0303 Miscellaneous Clerk And Assistant
Appointment type: Permanent
Work schedule: Part-Time - 20 Hours
Job announcement number: FEFX-17-13 10023109 FO
Control number: 473204600