Citi Institutional Sales in South Korea
Primary Location: Korea
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Institutional Sales
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17070696
Job title: Institutional Sales with focus on structured products
Location: Seoul, Korea
lResponsible for generating revenue on banks, insurance companies, pensions, mutual aid associations, securities firms, and asset managers
lTo pro-actively drive capital market product distribution especially rates products into the institutional clients
lTo explore new products and consultative solution by leveraging on available platform
lTo continually explore opportunities with new accounts and deepening of relationship with existing clients
lTo cooperate and work with colleagues locally and globally
직무: 파생 상품 기관 영업직
위치: 서울 (한국씨티은행)
-보험사, 연기금, 공제회, 증권사, 자산 운용사를 대상으로 한 파생 상품 영업
-금융 기관 고객에게 구조화 파생 상품 등 금융 상품을 제공
l5 to10 years of experience in an equivalent position.
lStrong market connectivity with target institutional clients at various levels.
lKnowledge on structured products and cross assets.
Not use drinking or entertainment as a key tool to drive business.
What the business can offer:
1) A dynamic job, at a top, cross-border, markets business.
2) A job in the best markets franchise in Korea
3) Meritocracy. No guaranteed success or promotions.
4) Job with no hierarchy. You get to challenge everyone including me, and rise to your natural level.
5) Work with similar colleagues to create a dynamic environment.
6) Become the pre-eminent bank for clients with complex problems.
Candidates should be:
1) Absolutely honest and ethical, with some core values: Protecting firm, protecting clients, following all rules and regulations, letter & spirit.
2) Are curious about financial markets, how they affect clients, economies, everyday life.
3) Undergraduate or graduate degrees welcome.
4) Fluent in Korean and English