Schneider Electric HR Business Partner - Process Automation (North Asia) in South Korea
This role will be responsible for three countries in North Asia; South Korea, Japan and Taiwan. The incumbent will be responsible for partnering with the North Asia leadership team to provide a spectrum of HR services encompassing coaching, leadership development, workforce analysis/planning, reporting, change management , talent management and development and employee engagement toensure alignment to the business strategy. This role will report to the Senior Director, HR , APAC, Process Automation Business and will have the dotted line to the North Asia Hub Leader for the Process Automation Business. The HRBP will also be liaising with the rest of the HR organization groups including Service Centres, HR Solutions and the mutualized HRBP network to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of HR capabilities and services to serve the targeted client groups. This responsibility includes ensuring that the business is properly resourced and aligned, developed, communicated with and compensated appropriately for performance and market competitiveness.
- Credibility and integrity to act as “Management Advisor” and has experience managing change.
- Strong coaching, HR consulting, facilitation and problem solving skills
- Effective analytical skills with the ability to identify needs and issues and work with the various HR functions to develop programs that drive business performance
- Excellent business acumen
- Seeks to continuously improve performance, agile and adaptable
- Mature and balanced in temperament
- Able to build relationships at all levels
- Generalist background with 10 years of experience managing multiple countries.
- Having experience managing operations in either Taiwan or Japan would be an added advantage.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English. The ability to speak either Japanese or Mandarin would be an added advantage.
Primary Location: KR-Seoul
Unposting Date: Aug 12, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003MR8