Masimo Corporation Clinical Specilaist in South Korea
Position Location:South Korea
Job Code Posting:3218
The Clinical Specialist (CS) is a key position in Masimo Singapore’s efforts to establish SET™ Pulse Oximetry as the standard. The CS is responsible for a variety of Clinical-based functions including education of potential customers in the benefits of Masimo technology during the sales process, leading comparative demonstrations between the various pulse oximetry technologies, helping develop organization-wide solutions for the adoption of Masimo’s SET™ platform, providing training to customer clinicians during the implementation / equipment installation process, trouble-shooting product problems at customer site and other such activities that help position Masimo as a leader & natural choice for noninvasive monitoring solutions using SET™ in the Sub-Continent. This is a hands-on position that requires significant travel across Singapore, and works closely with the Country Manager, and Regional Sales Managers.
• Support the sales teams during the sales process by educating customer clinicians in the functionalities and benefits of Masimo products including leading comparative studies and evaluations against existing/ competitor products
• Lead the training of customer clinicians during the installation/ implementation process
• Troubleshoot customer problems, and help educate users on the use of the platform.
• Be primarily responsible for positioning Masimo SET as the gold standard in Singapore for pulse oximetry.
Will report to the Country Manager, and interact extensively with lead clinical specialists in Asia, Europe & USA, sales, distributors, and customer clinicians on a regular basis
• A degree in Respiration Therapy or a combination of Nursing and RT is required. Please do not apply if you do not have this educational background.
• Min 2-3 years direct critical care, NICU, PICU (Neo-natal and Pediatrics highly advantageous) O.R. or emergency medical experience
• Excellent and effective English oral and written communication skills
• Comfortable & skilled with public speaking and training
• PC literate and have excellent organizational skills
• Educational or research experience (preferred)
• Ability and willingness to travel extensively, and work weekends as needed