Masimo Corporation Account Manager in South Korea
Position Location:South Korea
Job Code Posting:3206
In this role the Account Manager, Seoul, will have the opportunity to foster and develop strategic relationships with a variety of clinical leaders in targeted hospitals and other healthcare markets, and to manage all accounts in their territory. Responsible for financial targets, and supporting Clinical Evaluations and Research, you will be a proactive member of a dynamic team, enjoy securing new business and growing clinical sales in your territory. Your clinical, sales and account management expertise will be rewarded with opportunities for career growth and advancement in a company that makes a difference in people’s lives!
As result of significant growth in the South Korea business, this is a new sales position. Based in Seoul, the purpose of this role is to drive new product introductions and advance Masimo’s market share in the state of Seoul.
· Responsible for the clinical sales of all Masimo products in an assigned territory.
· You will be an expert in pulse oximetry and pulse CO-Oximetry as well as an authority on the clinical impact of various patient monitoring solutions.
· Position Masimo SET as the gold standard for pulse oximetry and Masimo rainbow as the gold standard of care for Pulse Co-Oximetry.
· Plan, execute, and guide clinical specialist and research support, including development and implementation of account strategies, and coordination of resources necessary to for execution on the ground
· Drive clinical evaluation, closure, installation and continuous customer management.
· Partner with OEM sales staff in providing key clinical education and support for key account and whole-house conversions
· Participate in programs to build and maintain end-user awareness (e.g., trade show, regional symposium, competitive analysis, advertising, etc.),
· Develop and maintain strong relationship with Clinical Bodies in the territory (especially in Anesthesia, ICU, Neonatology and the ER) and ensure Masimo’s technologies are present in the academic programs of all major congresses and symposiums.
· Coordinate Clinical trainings and lectures with speakers over the region.
· You will be a highly regarded and sought after source of clinically trustworthy information by customers and Masimo team members.
· Compile sales plans and reports as requested from the Country Manager.
· Provide marketing input to Management, including market trends and competitive activity
· Reporting to the Country Manager , you will maintain a mutual understanding of product design needs, regulatory, and production requirements
· Participate in clinical education efforts for Group Purchasing and Ministry initiatives
· Maintain thorough product knowledge including the ability to demonstrate products, position products vs. competitive products and in-service end-users.
· PowerPoint presentation skills will be necessary to communicate Masimo’s vision and value proposition.