Honeywell Application Engineer in Ulsan, South Korea
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex application functions in the within Honeywell [SBG] organization. You will participate in the development and certification of product functionality across multiple programs. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on business unit/function overall results.
Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction_x005F_x000D__x000D_
_x005F_x000D__x000D_Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere organization_x005F_x000D__x000D_
Design & Innovate systems implementation
30 Schedule and Milestone development
30 customer relationships
30 Understand technology
10 Cost development
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace, Systems, Electrical Engineering
- Understanding the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of software configuration management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Being a creative person
- You artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- You find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- People who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- People who are Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Job ID: HRD6290
- Location: Ulsan, ULS KOR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.