Dell Technical Sales Rep (차장급) in Seoul, South Korea
Technical Sales Rep (차장급)
Job ID R04519
Date posted 10/11/2017
Location Seoul, Korea
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Responsible for selling a defined set of products and services. Provides technical advice to the inside sales teams during the sales process. Accountable for delivering technical solutions, products, and /or services that address customer needs of varying complexity (via telephone, chat, web, or e-mail); or working with subject matter expert to address a solution of even higher complexity.
• Provides product or BU specific expertise.
• May own account sets and/ or be called into accounts as opportunities are identified.
• Acts as a technical resource to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives.
• Identifies customer needs/ requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions.
• Provides pre-sales technical support during the sales process
• Remains up-to-date on new product, technology, and services offerings.
• Stays current on industry and vertical solutions as well.
• Assists in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team.
• Promotes and positions key strategic product and service offerings.
[Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
• Uses thought leadership to build customer relationships and assist customers in developing business solutions using Dell products and services.
• Coaches others in closing complex deals and assists others in keeping up-to-date on Dells technology, products, and services.
• Exhibits a broad base knowledge of multiple or related industries as well as an acute business understanding.
• Organizes internal/external resources in response to customer needs.
• Articulates how the Dell business model relates to selling Dell products and services.
• Key point of contact for customer but may escalate customer issues/concerns as appropriate.
• Specialized resource assigned to account or team.
• If account/acquisition focused, individual responsible for:
• Highest revenue spend in business and/or account complexity within assigned business.
• Greatest strategic value within assigned business.
• Accomplished level specialized sales representative, influencing how others engage/interact within the business and across the function.
• Established subject matter expertise.
• Develops relations with key vendors to better position industry technology within Dell solutions.
• Coaches and supports others in resolving complex, high risk customer issues.
• Must interact with the customer with utmost performance and accuracy as this experience directly relates to the strength of the relationship with the customer, and thus the customers level of trust and satisfaction. This in turn has a significant impact on future spend with Dell.