Google Technical Account Manager, Google Technical Services, Global Customer Care in Seoul, South Korea
The Google Technical Services Global Customer Care team is a scaled operations team focused on the success of Google’s millions of advertising and publishing customers. Our teams make it easy to get the answers our customers need, when they need them, through phone, chat and/or email. Our deep understanding of our customers coupled with our broad product knowledge means we can be wholly focused on their success. In addition, we also work with our Sales and Product teams, using those customer insights to drive product improvements.
You will serve as the liaison between our biggest partners and Google's Engineering and Sales teams and will identify new opportunities where our products can better help our partners’ businesses. Using a combination of both strong technical and soft skills, you troubleshoot some of our clients' toughest issues. Our suite of products is constantly growing and Google Technical Services Publishers help us understand exactly what our partners need.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions to their problems, troubleshooting their issues and performing implementation reviews. Advocate new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to develop their long-term success, and improve product offerings by providing Product Management and Engineering teams with client feedback on features.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of client integrations (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance. Analyze and optimize the development of existing clients to ensure their success with the Google suite of products for partners.
- Present in front of small or mid-sized groups of internal stakeholders and customers.
- Travel as required.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with coding in languages such as Python or Java. Experience with SQL.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently and idiomatically.
- Data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills.
- Collaboration skills for working across geographically dispersed functions.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral business communication and presentation skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.