Veritas Sr Consultant in Seoul, South Korea
- Drive strategic consulting opportunities and manage delivery to new and existing clients
- Contribute to the identification, development and rollout of new Consulting Services offerings, methodologies, and intellectual capital
- Develop value-added, strategic solutions for service offerings and shares best practices throughout the organization
- Presents the Veritas technical strategy coherently and consistently to a technical and business audience
- Recognized as an specialist in overall IT environment and demonstrate ability to lead both sales and delivery efforts
- Ability to deliver consulting services, including advisory, technical architecture review, solution architecture analysis and design, assessments to Clients
- Develop and manage peer level client relationships, ensuring ongoing client satisfaction focus from all team members, quality assurance and potential follow-on sales opportunities.
- Actively builds and maintains strong relationships with partner companies that can contribute to Veritas’s success and thus support Veritas’s go to market channel and partner strategy
- Recognizes new business opportunities in the account and helps to build and qualify pipeline of opportunities. Identify, articulate, and develop follow-on sales opportunities
- Develops and maintains a broad knowledge and understanding across all of Veritas’s product lines and the related adjacent and competitive technologies
- Designs/architects solutions that match Veritas’s portfolio to customer’s need
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong experience in consultative engagements, preferably with a consulting services organization
- Good sense of relationship, to work with all business functions such as marketing or technical support
- Strong customer communications skills, written, oral and face-to-face
- Strong presentation skills, to a large audience or in one to one meetings (planned and ad-hoc)
- Demonstrate strong understanding of principles, policies, and industry best practices in overall IT technologies
- Ability to work with all levels of client management and other business units
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience in IT solution architecture, design and implementation
- Experience in dealing with networking and system operations and/or administration.
- Proposal/Tender writing experience
Good inter-personal and communication (verbal/written/presentation) skills desired
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .