Google Solutions Architect, Google Cloud in Seoul, South Korea
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role within the Cloud Platform Business Unit, you will use your leadership skills and knowledge of product management, industries, software and cloud computing to design solutions for a variety of issues. You will help drive awareness of our solutions at leading industry conferences and Google events. Your enthusiasm, technical and business knowledge and excellent presentation skills will help decision makers understand the benefits of Google Cloud Platform to drive growth and customer success.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Provide expertise and leadership in Solutions Architecture in the infrastructure and applications space.
- Define the business case for solutions. Assist in the design of solutions in order to help with prototyping and development.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple channels and become a trusted advisor to decision makers.
- Provide customer and market feedback to the product and engineering teams, and influence product direction.
- Attend various meetings, technical reviews and onsite delivery activities.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience as a Solutions Architect or Developer.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Experience in all aspects of cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data), as well as cloud market and competitive dynamics.
- Experience in the business technology market and expertise in working closely with sales and marketing teams in cloud computing or related technical fields.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the current infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, SQL/NoSQL/NewSQL.
- Demonstrated knowledge of networking, and cloud-based delivery models.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical and business concepts to a range of audiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.