Mentor, A Siemens Business Senior Embedded Software Engineer - 5861 in Seoul, South Korea
Senior Embedded Software Engineer - 5861
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Senior Embedded Software Engineer - 5861
Job Location: Korea – Seoul
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
1. Develop/Integrate AUTOSAR basic software components and tests for automotive.
2. Manage project deliverables to both internal and external customers.
3. Manage customer interactions including phone calls, team meetings, and email communications.
4. Manage expectations and balances the needs of company and client to ensure satisfaction for relevant parties.
5. Build, maintain and optimize the test environment to continuously improve test coverage.
6. Participate in the analysis of problems reported by customers.
7. Support customers onsite/offsite to solve their problems as well as helping them to find solutions for their issues/
challenges in the AUTOSAR standard and using our products.
8. Communicate effectively with other teams and management.
9. Enhance process for better productivity and throughput.
10. Present achievements professionally.
1. B.Sc. in Computer/Electronic Engineering with grade Very Good or higher.
2. 3+ years business experience in Embedded SW and Automotive
3. Experience working with project management methodology including project planning, project development, control and
4. Strong programming knowledge of Embedded C.
5. Knowledge in software design process and development life cycle.
6. Knowledge of Automotive and/or AUTOSAR.
7. Strong written/communication skills with a quantitative analysis oriented mindset.
8. Self-Motivated and Team Player.
9. Willing to work in a challenging environment.
10.Ability to travel for short and long term assignments.