Mentor, A Siemens Business Senior Corporate Application Engineer - 6075 in Seoul, South Korea
Senior Corporate Application Engineer - 6075
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Senior Corporate Application Engineer - 6075
Job Location: Korea - Seoul
Job Category: Customer Support
We are seeking a senior Corporate Application Engineer to provide technical support to our customers using Design-For-Test products from the Silicon Test Solutions division, and to provide product instruction to our customers and filed personnel.
Related responsibilities include: some travel
: keeping current on both our BIST and ATAG tools
: Working with our CAEs worldwide to solve technical issues
: developing and delivering CSD Select Services which drive revenue and take advantage of our product expertise
- Education: BSEE/MSEE (Master’s degree preferred)
- Familiar with VLSI design, VLSI testing and design testability.
- Experience with design, simulation, and verification of ASIC/VLSI circuits and systems, design verification and product test generation preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Design for Test (DFT) structures is required.
- This includes scan-based testing, Memory BIST, Logic BIST, and Boundary Scan (1149.1)
- Knowledge of scan data compression methodologies and ATPG flows is desired.
- Preferred experience in specific areas :
* Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux
* Languages: Verilog (Behavioral, RTL, gate level), VHDL (Behavioral, RTL, gate level), TCL, Perl, C/C++
* CAD Tools: Synthesis, Simulation, ATPG, Memory BIST, Logic BIST, Boundary Scan.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to break a complex problem into its components
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and customer facing skills are a must.