Google Measurement and Attribution Specialist, Global Premium Services in Seoul, South Korea
Google Technical Services: Professional Services (gPS) is a team of solution-oriented trusted advisors supporting millions of users worldwide. Our consultative services take our deep technical and product expertise and combine it with our powerful understanding of our customer’s needs and goals to solve their biggest business challenges allowing them to grow and get the most out of Google solutions.
The Global Premium Services team is part of the Google Technical Services Professional Services organization and aims at accelerating profitable marketing decisions for Google strategic advertisers. We thrive at helping our clients incorporate technology into their global branding strategy. We are a team of technical thought leaders addressing complex business challenges with cutting-edge technology. We understand our customers’ business goals and are committed to helping them achieve those goals through technical innovation and expertise on Google measurement products. We are looking for Measurement & Attribution experts to join our team to build and maintain the wider measurement ecosystem and become the point of reference internally and externally for all things measurement-related.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Oversee complex global, multi-product projects and support multi-product solutions for Google strategic advertisers, as well as overseeing scaling of custom client solutions
- Project manage partners/resellers and other Google product specialists involved in project. Grow and maintain our partner measurement ecosystem knowledge
- Demonstrate expertise on attribution and measurement tools, in particular Google Analytics 360 and Google Attribution 360
- Lead and execute projects to support premium client engagements and measurement strategies. Be seen as fluent across all Google ad and measurement products (GA360, DoubleClick Digital Marketing Suites)
- Serve as technical leader and visionary for Google’s brand advertisers, specifically with regards to measurement and attribution strategies. Be seen both internally and externally as a collaborative thought partner in Google’s brand building business, seen as fluent across all Google ad products and and able to develop deep business partnerships and trusted relationships with senior decision-makers at the C-Suite levels
- Experience with measurement methodology and process. Experience with analytics.
- Experience navigating business organizations, managing multiple cross-functional stakeholders and negotiating solutions. Experience managing projects in cross-functional environments
- Experience with cloud products and the digital advertising industry (i.e., display, paid search, video ads, mobile ads, email marketing, affiliates). Experience with marketing/media performance reports and metrics
- Ability to speak and write English and Korean fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience with data analytics, measurement and attribution solutions, familiar big data and data warehouses, and general understanding of the data flow process – ingesting, manipulating and running reports
- Experience working with service partners, supporting complex technical issues, identifying knowledge gaps and solutions to uplevel their technical knowledge
- Experience planning or managing complex technical projects and coordinating technical project team members to deliver quality results within the project deadlines
- Expertise with analytics solutions and knowledge in data driven attribution and methodology
- Understands database tables and joining and familiar with SQL and relational databases. Experience with SaaS model
- Ability to establish close working relationships with key leaders at top companies worldwide
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.