NES Associates, LLC Logistics Specialist II in Seoul, South Korea
Responsibilities include logistics duties as assigned in support of telecommunications field engineering and installation teams. These responsibilities include maintaining, shipping, receiving and issuing of supplies, tools, and equipment. Ensuring detailed inventories are maintained while in storage. Precise tracking of items between locations and delivery to job sites. Ensuring items are delivered according to schedule. Preparing bills-of-material for purchase of tools and equipment needed to meet existing or future requirements.
- Demonstrated research and analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills - customer service oriented
- Strict attention to detail
- Strong organization, facilitation, and time management skills are necessary
- Ability to evaluate deliverables for technical adequacy
- Ability to read, interpret and draw conclusions from numerical data and written information
- 3+ years’ experience as a logistics or engineering professional working with products and tools related to telecommunications infrastructure and components.
- Experience working with the tools, products, and materials used in common telecommunications infrastructure such as relay racks, cable management, copper cabling, fiber cabling, and related hardware.
- Experience performing research on telecommunication infrastructure products, tools, and equipment, to ensure correct items are identified to fulfill a specific purpose.
- Experience keeping detailed inventory of supply items being stored and shipped to/from multiple locations.
- Experience preparing and reviewing documents related to supply items being stored and shipped in support of telecommunications field engineering teams.
- Experience tracking parts and materials through the life-cycle of a project, and keeping records of the cost of materials.
- Experience preparing bills-of-material, and performing research on these materials to ensure correct parts are purchased and delivered.
- Experience preparing bills-of-material for obtaining vendor quotes, reviewing vendor bids, and preparing quote packages for the approval and procurement process.
- Experience with domestic and international shipping; creating shipping documents, tracking, and resolving any problems with shipping companies.
- Microsoft Office (Excel) experience
- Experience working in the DOD environment with telecommunication infrastructure products in support of field engineering teams (desired).
- The selected candidate must have an Active Secret clearance or ability to obtain one.
Tracking Code: 1454-677
Job Location: Seoul, Seoul Teugbyeolsi [Seoul-T'ǔkpyǒlshi], South Korea
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular