Amazon.com Internship - Junior Account Coordinator, Amazon Web Services, Korea in Seoul, South Korea
(Minimum 6 months of Internship based in Korea, October April)
Amazon is looking for a smart and quick learner as junior Account coordinator to join its Korea team based in Seoul.
Responsibility of junior Account Coordinator is to provide support for account team in Amazon Web Services Korea. For the enthusiastic, smart, high-energy, people-oriented candidate this internship role will provide an opportunity for mentorship and growth. It is an exciting, driving job for the motivated individual.
Key Responsibilities for Junior Account Coordinator
• Support sales activities and internal sales management process
• Assist in managing prospect customers
• Manage sales and customer information by using CRM System
• Develop, write and edit sales & marketing collaterals
• Conduct market/industry research
• Outbound customer call for marketing and training programs
• Working towards Bachelors who can work full time for 6 months (graduates are not eligible to apply)
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
• Great team player to work with others as a team
• Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks.
• Keen to work with Amazon Web Services.
• Fluent in English both verbally and written.
• Proficient in MS-office, documentation skill
Please upload a consolidated pdf or word file including your resume in English and essay in Korean [1. English resume 2.Why companies should choose amazon web services as their cloud platform? (A4 / 1 page)]
제출 시 영문 이력서, 한글 에세이 (주제: Why companies should choose amazon web services as their cloud platform? (A4 / 1page)를 하나의 파일로 만들어 업로드 해주시기 바랍니다.
* For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit AMAZON Web Services*
AMZR Req ID: 579477
External Company URL: www.amazon.com