Amazon.com Internship - Junior Account Coordinator - Amazon Web Services, Korea in Seoul, South Korea
Amazon is looking for a smart and quick learner as junior account coordinator to join its Korea team based in Seoul.
Responsibility of junior account coordinator is to provide support for territory manager team in Amazon Web Services Korea. For the enthusiastic, smart, high-energy, people-oriented candidate this internship role will provide an opportunity for mentorship and growth. It is an exciting, driving job for the motivated individual.
Key Responsibilities for Junior account coordinator
• Develop, write and edit marketing collaterals
• Manage customer information by using CRM System
• Conduct market/industry research
• Assist in managing prospect customers
• Support team operation
• Support lead generation
• Who can work full time for 6 months
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
• Great team player to work with others as a team
• Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks.
• Keen to work with Amazon Web Services.
• Fluent in English both verbally and written.
• Proficient in MS-office, documentation skill
* For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit AMAZON Web Services*
AMZR Req ID: 566701
External Company URL: www.amazon.com