Nvidia IBD Alliance Manager for Telecom in Seoul, South Korea
*We’re hiring *Industry Business Development Alliance manager for Telecom.
We are looking for Industry Business Development Alliance manager for Telecom passionate about developing modern Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision throughout Korea ecosystem.
Deep learning is making a major impact across research and industry and is poised to revolutionize telecom industry.
NVIDIA Korea is looking for Industry Business Development Alliance manager for Telecom to lead our partnerships with developers in research, startup companies, ISV and industries. We need passionate and creative people who want to build a career at the intersection of imaging, machine learning, deep learning, and data analytics.
This Industry Business Development Alliance manager for Telecom role is for an experienced technical business manager who believes that deep learning, data science, and artificial intelligence is a new computing revolution and a new computing model. Alliance Managers must be passionate about building and executing partnership strategies to build strategic ISV partnerships and platform solutions.
This position will be a combination of developer advocacy, product management and business development.
You and a virtual team are responsible for leading go-to-market activities with a cross functional team of product, technical marketing, sales and partners.
You will work closely with many groups within NVIDIA, including Industry Business Development, Solutions Architects, Software Developers, HW & SW Architecture, and our product and marketing teams. In this role, you can expect high visibility with NVIDIA senior executives, given the strategic priority for developing computing platform for deep learning and AI.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead and develop Korea developer and ISV strategy with cross functional team: Product, Engineering, Applied Research, Marketing, and Sales.
- Lead strategic relationship with key opinion leaders, influential researchers, leading startups, leading industries’ developers as well as ISVs.
- Establish strategic relationships with external engineering leads & developers – dedicate yourself to making them successful
- Provide feedback of features requests into actionable engineering and product steering
- Be alert to the competitive landscape and communicate internally
- Work with the NVIDIA Korea account managers to coordinate inside highly strategic accounts: Samsung, KT, SKT, LGE, LGU+ etc.
- Know the roadmap and detailed roadmap briefings of all NVIDIA AI computing platform from datacenter to edge: Deep Learning SDK, Tesla, Tegra, NGCP
- Strategic partnership and community building by attending research conferences and hosting technical meetups
- Engage industry events to speak, gather requirements, build relationships, showcase NV Tech
- Grow startup developers to participate Inception program
What we need to see:
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5yrs experience+ in High Education & Research or High-Tech or manufacturing or IoT
- Working knowledge of with machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence platforms
- Excellent communication skills are an essential requirement
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Comfortably working across all major internal functional areas (engineering, sales, marketing, executives), as well as external partners, customers, and content developers
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Posted 8 Days Ago
- Full time