Google Google Cloud Inside Sales and Customer Growth Representative (Korean) in Seoul, South Korea
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
You will apply best-in-class pipeline generation skills to identify new clients. By championing the innovative power of our products, you’ll bring opportunities as well as identifying and opportunities for existing Google Cloud customers.
Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations in your territory and help accelerate their growth.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Work towards strategic goals while prioritizing customer experience.
- Contribute to the territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities. Work with Field Sales Executives and Customer goals in the territory.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire sales cycle, from demand creation to opportunity closing. Explore and understand customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Lead campaigns from conception, to post-launch analysis. Establish key relationships cross-functionally with regional peers, Sales Operations, Product Management and Product Marketing.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, prepare and conduct presentations, and maintain effective communication with customers. Maintain operational duties for information relating to accounts and forecast in Salesforce.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of sales experience in the technology industry.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently and idiomatically.
- 5 years of technology sales experience.
- Experience in the technology and cloud computing market. Experience with Google Cloud products (G Suite, Google Cloud Platform).
- Ability to work towards strategic goals, and experience with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products, and experience with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce).
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.