Bio-Rad Labs Field Application Specialist, LSG Korea in Seoul, South Korea
As Proteomics Field Application Specalist, you will be a critical liaison between the company and our Research, Biotech and Pharmaceutical customers, providing pre- and post-sale training and application support on our portfolio of lab scale chromatography, Bio-Plex multiplex immunoassay and Western blot imaging instrumentation.
You will work closely with Field Sales Representatives and deliver trainings, presentations, product demonstrations and technical seminars for individuals and groups with diverse needs and experience levels.
- Live demonstration of our Chromatography, Imaging/Western Blot and Immunoassay instruments, software and consumables.
- Provide training on and assistance with data analysis, troubleshooting, and optimization for each of these technologies.
- Assist customers with experimental design, assay design, and reporting of results.
- This position will have responsibilities for sales of the proteomic product lines including instruments and reagents for Multiplex and Chromatography (FPLC).
- Customer focus will center on life science research and drug R&D; clients in academic, government, pharmaceutical and biotechnology accounts.
Product portfolio centers on Protein Separations technologies applied to the isolation, purification and scale up of biomolecules to support basic research and bio-therapeutic development Required Skills
In-depth knowledge of the theory of protein purification, including the basis of chromatography and other downstream techniques.
- Superior knowledge of the principles of chromatography, Western blotting and immunoassays.
- Excellent ability to teach by fostering engaging communication tailored to audience needs.
Other complementary skills include laboratory experience especially, liquid chromatography, Multiplex and xMap. Required Experience
Life Science MS or PhD preferred
- Previous laboratory experience and technical depth in protein purification, characterization and/or analysis.
- Experience in a purification process development including resin and condition screening.
- Experience with methods for the physical and biochemical characterization of protein, such as SDS PAGE, protein assays, activity assays, mass spectroscopy, Nano Drop, and immune blotting.
- Protein characterization experience (BioPhysical, Spectroscopy, Protein Assay, SDS-PAGE).
- Biotech/Pharmaceutical assay development and chromatography experience
Tracking Code: KOR036
Job Location: Seoul, , South Korea
Department: Sales SupportLSG(LSGP)
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular