Amazon.com Executive Assistant and Business Operations in Seoul, South Korea
Amazon Web Services is seeking an exceptionally talented, dependable, resourceful, and self-motivated Executive Assistant who will support the Director and team in Public Sector Korea Office.
The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility, composure and a good sense of humor.
The individual in this role must understand business priorities, demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs and drive improvements to build capacity for the leadership team.
A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside of the company is critical.
The successful candidate will possess the skills to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations which require a quick turnaround,
be able to take effective action without having to know the complete picture, and efficiently and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Management of complex calendar and scheduling
· Manage domestic and international travel
· Manage expense report coordination and submission
· Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events)
· Management of team space, including moves and re-configurations
· Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting and other Executive Assistants to provide support to the organization
· Document writing, editing, and readiness
· Have fun at work and help others do the same
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, specifically Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
· Strong verbal and written communication in English (bilingual preferred)
· Experience with domestic and international travel coordination
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience providing Executive Assistant support for senior level executives in a fast-paced environment
· Positive, proactive, and able to have fun at work and help others do the same
· Poised under pressure, and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
· Ability to handle administrative details independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members adequately informed
· Ability to utilize sound business judgment
· Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
AMZR Req ID: 556998
External Company URL: www.amazon.com