Bruker Corporation Country Manager Bruker Optics Korea in Seoul, South Korea
Bruker Corporation businesses are leading worldwide manufacturers of analytical measurement systems for the life sciences. For more than 50 years Bruker has followed a single idea: to deliver the best technological solution for every analytical task. Today, more than 6000 employees at over 90 locations worldwide are working toward this challenge.
• Actively leading and managing our sales and service team in Korea to support sustainable growth for our optics business in Korea
• Evaluate new market potentials and strategies to promote our products actively in the spectroscopy market in Korea
• Developing sales strategies and strategic operating plans that reflect the short- and longer-term objectives with priorities, closely follow-up with the team to reach the goals.
• Lead, guide and advice the Bruker Optics team towards profitable growth and efficient sales and operations.
• Actively supporting sales process with our key accounts in the Korean market
• Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company.
• Successfully implementing of company policies and strategies.
• Maintain an ongoing dialogue with the Vice President Asia Pacific and the German HQ.
• Maintaining and putting adequate operational planning and control systems in place.
• Ensuring that the operating objectives and standards of performance are fully implemented and owned by the management including all employees.
• Closely monitor the sales, operating and financial results against plans and budgets with regular reporting to the VP APAC.
• Ensure performance goals are met and set.
• Taking remedial action if necessary in close cooperation with the VP of APAC.
• Informing/reporting of performance and market changes well in advance.
• Maintaining the operational performance of the company.
• Full accountability of all sales and operations within the company.
• Representing our company to key customers, business partners and professional associations.
• High level technical expertise and experience in optical spectroscopy (FT-IR, Raman and/or NIR) or closely related markets.
• Solid knowledge in business economics and operations.
• Several years of experience in sales and management in optical spectroscopy (FT-IR, Raman and/or NIR) or closely related markets.
• Excellent leadership skills, management experience and the ability to motivate employees
• Result oriented and creative in addition to having strong business-development skills as well as the ability to interact with clients, staff and senior management in Korean and English language.
• Excellent written and oral English language skills
External Company URL: https://www.bruker.com/