Google Account Executive, Google Cloud Platform in Seoul, South Korea
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you'll have the exciting opportunity to help build Google’s next big business and define the future of truly ground-breaking technology.
You'll work to drive awareness, adoption and business for Google’s public cloud in relation to territory-based accounts, exceeding strategic goals. This role commands a large amount of responsibility, and you'll be expected to participate actively in all aspects of building the business, including strategic planning, demand generation and installed base engagement/promotion.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor. Communicate effectively with English and Korean speaking clients.
- Help develop and execute a territory business plan, and build targeted account plans across key verticals, resulting in a robust pipeline.
- Execute demand generation activities as needed. Engage, educate and ensure satisfaction of the installed base.
- Be able to qualify and assist customers in identifying use cases suitable for Google Cloud deployment, articulate key differentiators and typical customer buying journeys, and generally display a passion for computer science and cloud.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary. Serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience with technology sales.
- 3 years of experience selling cloud computing solutions.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently and idiomatically
- 10 years of experience in technology sales.
- Experience in, and knowledge of the Korean market, particularly in the Gaming industry.
- Salesforce and/or CRM systems integration experience. Understanding of how various cloud technologies work together to be able to drive deeper technology adoption within the existing large account base.
- Track record of meeting strategic targets consistently.
- Demonstrated ability to speak credibly about platform- and infrastructure-as-a-service, and to perform basic technical qualification.
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills. Strong strategic and analytical thinking skills, with the ability to plan, pitch, and execute a territory sales strategy.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.