General Electric Finance Analyst - BHGE Korea in Seongnam, South Korea
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Finance Analyst will be working with a group of professional in supporting various financial functions within Enterprise Financial organization and will be responsible for performing Base Cost control, Past Due collection and Reporting related to all financial matters with regional office for all product lines under BHGE Korea.
• Ensure timely execution of all monthly and quarterly closing activities required from FP&A side, partner with Controllership, Accounting and Reporting Teams. Analyze accounting data, identify and ensure correction of accounting errors.
• Performs financial accounting analysis and to ensure accuracy and timeline for financial statements and work closely with business leader into to guiding and influencing strategic decision-making.
• To analyze financial reports, records, studies or recommendations that relates to accounting practices and policies.
• Under minimal supervision, performs complex accounting activities which may include maintaining general ledger accounts and developing financial statements and reports.
• Manage and continually enhance functional base cost performance. Ensure accuracy of the financial results by recognizing controllership issues, and P&L presentation accuracy.
• Involve in monthly, Quarterly & Yearly closing.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Accounting & Finance.
• 3 – 5 years’ in relevant finance experience.
• SAP or Duzon knowledge is a plus.
• Good attention and quick to learn.
• Comprehensive knowledge in accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
• Strong communication skills; ability to explain financial information in a clear and concise manner.
• Advanced PC skills include Excel.
• Ability to handle multiple activities successfully.
• Familiarity with FP&A reporting system; ability to support Finance manager with scenario basis analysis.
Locations: Republic of Korea; Seongnam
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.