Applied Materials OLED Product Quality & Reliability Engineer V - (E5) in Pyeongtaek, South Korea
Recognized as an expert within the company. Anticipates internal and or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommends process, product or service improvements. Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business. Contributes to the development of functional strategy. Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives. Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirements.
Analyzes internal/external failures, suggest corrective and preventive action to respond to customer complaints.
Advises design engineering on selection, application and test of electronic components and systems.
Recommends design or test methods and statistical process control procedures for achieving required levels of product reliability. Perform FMECA, document CRAMS and work with supplier and engineer to enable crams test plan. Also perform PQP at supplier. Reliability modeling and ERAMS
Help resolve the internal quality issues to prevent shipments of non-conforming parts and components
Plan, devise and implement product life test regime prior to release, and analyze reliability & quality data for presentation to management and other relevant groups;
Makes recommendations for changes in the selection and application of components and systems. May propose changes in design or formulation to improve system and/or process reliability.
Develops and implements division's Quality Assurance program and policies.
Act as a team leader in an effort to analyze processes, products and components to identify continuous improvements that drive product quality and increase customer satisfaction
Regarded as the technical expert in their particular field
Demonstrates in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function
- Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program, project or services; works within general functional policies and industry guidelines
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
7 - 10 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Korea-Gyeonggi-KOR,Pyeongtaek
Job Title: OLED Product Quality & Reliability Engineer V - (E5)
Requisition ID: 1701894
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: No Relocation