Marriott Director, Sales & Distribution, South Korea in Korea, Republic of, South Korea
Marriott International is the world s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
TheDirector, Sales & Distribution, South Koreais the sales leader for several properties within South Korea area. The position provides leadership, direction, management to the on-property and the multi-property sales teams (if applicable) to build long-term, value-based customer relationships. The incumbent is also responsible for executing Marriott s global distribution strategy in the local markets and align hotel level sales and marketing activities, goals and incentives to a) grow profitable RNs through Direct Channels and b) improve profitability of intermediated channels and cost of sales.
This position will evaluate the participation in, and the maximization of, all the hotels benefits from all sales and distribution channels in alignment with the enterprise-wide strategy and local business imperatives. This position will proactively assist in positioning the market and the individual properties to ensure proper analysis, strategy, and execution is being applied. The Director, Sales & Distribution, South Korea will work with theADM/DFMandADRSas appropriate to develop participating hotel specific campaigns, promotions, collateral, and Sales Strategies to drive revenue and meet all hotels specific objectives. The position drives customer satisfaction and service focusing on operational execution, creative customer solutions and loyalty programming in order to create discernable competitive advantages.
- University degree
- 8 10 years progressive work experience in the hotel industry with focus on Sales & MarketingSkills and Competencies
- Excellent sales, digital and distribution skills, processes, and strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement successful sales, digital and distribution strategies.
- Possesses an understanding of brand strategies and cultures.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Proven experience in understanding contracts.
- Excellent verbal, writing, listening, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated customer development and relationship management skills.
- Experience with International SOPs.
- Able to influence results in a matrix environment.
- Knowledge and management of operations budgets and capital budgets.
- Possesses an understanding of revenue management functions and account profitability.
- Understands Revenue Management strategic initiatives to maximize revenue.
- Demonstrated strong sales expertise encompassing strategic pricing, yield and account management
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Sales and Marketing
Location: KOR-Korea, Republic of
Requisition ID: 17001965