Applied Materials Software (Technical) Support Engineer I - (E1) in Icheon, South Korea
Performs routine assignments in the entry level to a professional job progression. Typically has knowledge of and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts. Develops competence by performing structured work assignments. Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems. Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others.
Understand, research, and resolve internal and external application and systems issues.
Create, test, and verify installation/upgrade instructions for Applied Materials’ product releases.
Participate in product testing, documentation reviews, and user conferences.
Provide off-hours customer support via pager and cellular telephone as scheduled. Provide telephone coverage as scheduled.
Attend Applied Materials’ classes in designated product line and external classes for third-party software.
Provide on-going training to customers for technical and systems issues.
Deliver updates and reports to managers, partners and peers
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
- Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
Up to 1 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Korea-Gyeonggi-KOR,Icheon
Job Title: Software (Technical) Support Engineer I - (E1)
Requisition ID: 1704737
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: No Relocation