Applied Materials VSE Process Support Engineer II Senior - (E2) in Hwaseong si, South Korea
Demonstrates higher level knowledge and skills within own discipline. Solves varied and moderately complex problems. Exhibits knowledge of the company, processes and customers.
Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installation, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
When necessary, works closely with customer to optimize tool performance to meet customer process and integration requirements.
Checks and approves operational quality of system equipment. Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
Knowledge of 2 or more processes on 1 or more technologies
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
2 - 4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Korea-Gyeonggi-KOR,Hwaseong-si
Job Title: VSE Process Support Engineer II Senior - (E2)
Requisition ID: 1704649
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: No Relocation