Applied Materials MDP Customer Support Technician II - (T2) in Hwaseong si, South Korea
Expands skills in own work area within an analytical/scientific method or operational process. Maintains appropriate licenses, training and/or certifications, as needed. Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work within our area of expertise. Works within standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods. Works with a moderate degree of supervision.
Performs standard Tier I procedures including wafer measurement.
Performs preventative maintenance and wet cleans independently. Assists senior engineers with corrective maintenance as needed.
Disassembles, cleans and rebuilds kits as part of kit management quality.
Learns and applies diagnostic techniques and use of documentation and test equipment with assistance from senior engineers.
Able to diagnose and resolve basic technical problems.
Strives to perform BKM’s. Uses knowledge management systems. Follows all IP guidelines.
Has the ability to represent Applied Materials to the customer. Uses good customer service skills at all times while maintaining a professional demeanor. Displays respect for the customer by maintaining a neat and orderly work area. Demonstrates a positive attitude in less than optimal customer situations.
Complies with all safety procedures and consistently demonstrates safety as a value.
- Has developed analytical skills and application of scientific methods to perform a variety of activities
- Has good understanding of how the team integrates with others
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Recognizes and solves typical problems that can occur in own work area without supervisory approval; evaluates and selects solutions from established operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Impacts the quality of own work
- Uses communication skills to exchange of information
2 - 4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Korea-Gyeonggi-KOR,Hwaseong-si
Other Locations: Asia-Korea-Gyeonggi-KOR,Pyeongtaek
Job Title: MDP Customer Support Technician II - (T2)
Job: Customer Service & Support
Requisition ID: 1704842
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: No Relocation