Army Installation Management Command Cashier NF-01 in Camp Humphreys, South Korea
About the Agency
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Korea wide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP), Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) and Family Member Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.) - Fill in the blank with Area of Consideration identified by management and included in the AOC Assessment.
This position is located at Splish Splash Waterpark, Camp Humphreys
Flexible positions will normally be scheduled between 0-40 hours per week dependent upon the needs of the organization. There are no guaranteed hours for flexible positions. This position requires working nights, weekends, and holidays.
TEMPORARY POSITION NOT-TO-EXCEED 11 OCTOBER 2017
- Operates a cash register.
- Accepts cash, personal checks,credit cards, etc.
- Prepares, verifies and issues change funds as required.
- Collects cash receipts, cash register tapes, checks, credit card receipts and other supporting documentation.
- Compares register tapes with Daily Activity Report and researches any discrepancies, prepares and maintains cash overage and shortage records for each sales cashier daily.
- Assists in collection of dishonored check payments.
- Not Required
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- A one year probationary period may be required
- Basic mathematics skills
Conditions of Employment:
- If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click hereto view form).
What To Expect Next
Your resume will be reviewed to verify that qualification requirements have been met. We appreciate your interest in this position!
Review our benefits
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Employment Overseas provides a lot of additional benefits & entitlements, for information click here
- Applicants must comply with the Exceptional Family Member Program, for information click here
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs.
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/472309700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
Salary Range: $7.39 to $8.67 / Per Hour
Series & Grade: NF-0530-1/1
Promotion Potential: 1
Supervisory Status: No
Who May Apply: United States Citizens
Control Number: 472309700
Job Announcement Number: FENAFFK1710019972SR