ON Semiconductor ENGR STAFF, PRODUCT_TL in Bucheon, South Korea
· Report to global senior team manger of new product development engineering.
· Responsible for new product development and test development based on excellent engineering abilities.
· Ultimate project ownership and executions to meet project goals.
· Active and proactive communication with global cross-functional teams.
· Not only focusing on module assembly and test skills, also for silicon related technical issues, test, cycle time management as well. Very close working with TD/Design/Device and Fab process/Test teams.
· Project deliverable and progress management in NPD system.
· New product engineering ;
Identify development targets and requirements.
Product development feasibility review and evaluation with TD and design teams.
Project planning including risk analysis and risk mitigation plans.
Create various verification plans and verify engineering/qualification devices.
Proto type and qualification device manufacturing.
Validate and qualify new products and release products.
Assist and/or lead new product development and failure analysis.
Process and technology robustness characterization.
Work with process, test and design teams to produce best product.
· Collaborate/Lead design for manufacturability through industrialization activities.
· Identify yield, quality, or cost issues before part release.
· Bachelor degree with 8 years experience or advanced degree with 6 years experience in semiconductor device or application field.
· Preferred years of experience in power semiconductor product engineering, power module product engineering, device engineering, process integration, package engineering.
· Strong engineering skills of semiconductor technologies, product engineering, data analysis with SPC tool and design of experiments (DOE)
· Strong working ownership with very well self motivated and passionate engineering attitude.
· Organized approach to problem solving and failure analysis skills.
· Working experience in quality system and/or in new technology/product development process. Experience in AEC qualification is preferred.
· Project management and project leader experience. (Preferred)
· High quality reporting skills using various tools.
· Strong teamwork and communication skills in global teams.
· Familiarity with semiconductor analysis tools.
· Eligible to travel international.
· Must be passionate and willing to learn new situations.
Organization: 506 OU Fairchild Korea Semiconductor, Ltd.
Title: ENGR STAFF, PRODUCTTL_
Location: KR-KR-Bucheon-si, Gyeonggi-do
Requisition ID: 1704614
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.