Ericsson HR Generalist in Anyang, South Korea
*Job Summary: *
We are now looking for a Human Resources Generalist to ensure the organizational unit or geography attract/develop the best talent in the industry. You can achieve this by having a deep understanding of local industry and trend, maintaining industrial and employee relations, implementing HR processes, tools, programs, practices, people strategies and solutions, ensuring compliance and advising and supporting Line Mangers and HR Business Partners on people related challenges. This position also facilitates local execution of organizational change initiatives and programs.
- Local execution of global processes (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Talent Rewards, Learning & Development, Human Resources Operations)
- You will work to build employee engagement in the country dimension (local/Business Unit/Region)
- Local partner management, and compliance (incl. local authorities, Unions, EWC & SOX)
- Represent Human Resources on local management and governance team
- Understand and drive people/business strategy
- Manage Employee Relations
- Set and handle Human Resources budget as applicable
*Key Qualifications: *
- Education: Bachelor or Masters degree; Human Resources or related field is preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in HR Generalist/Professional or HR BP positions.
- Human Resources and Disciplines Knowledge
- Labor Relations, Local Laws and Legislation Knowledge
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Persuading & Influencing
- Fluent in English
*Additional Requirements: *
Work experience in MNCs is preferred.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Korea, Republic of (KR) || No Selection || Anyang || SharedServ
Req ID: 200370